19 November 2008

GoodBye Batch 7

Today marks the last day of batch 7 in BeiJing. Time flies so fast! I am 'dating' with Richard now. I do not know how feeling I am having right now.
The date today is informal.'We' are on a mission.This mission is a secret.A seal-tied secret that our 'mafia' boss has summoned us to do it.
Who is your boss?
Our boss is a secret person.'It' want us to 'kill' you.I am waiting for my 'men' to come up.But they seems to be busy with their luggage. ( >.<")
Why they want to 'kill' me?
丰天刑事,皇?在天.
奉天行韵 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
( >.<")Oh My 天!My chinese will sure lose out to you.Even Singapore Higher Chinese standard where can win China's student who is being exposed to
Chinese Language everyday?
Really?? I do not think so.. PRC people's Chinese is better than SG people! I am sure about that.I want to KILL YOU!! If I do not laugh, then what can i do? =))Crying? I perfect laugh to cry.
Well some of my 'men' already came up and passed you the 'weapon' already.Hence you can either continue to laugh like 'SIAO' or cry like 'BAO'.
You are SIAO!! 你才是!!It is nice to meet all the friends in Batch 7. Tomorrow is hard day for me. Batch 7 return back to Singapore. I will 'graduate' from BiTC. You are the guy who is always smiling.
欢乐的时光总是过的这么快.所以你也不要哭哭啼啼的.因为我们也能在相识,只是在时间上的问题.只要有互联网, 万事精通.
がんばてねん!私たちわ世界の一番の友達です。だわ、ケラースさんわ私たちの友達です。
OK.. I do not know Japanese..So many people come to lab. My Gao Gao is here!! =))Do they gonna kill me later?
Yesh. I summoning my 10 'Greatest Men' to come and kill you already! Better follow them otherwise...
Mummy!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, i know the mission. Very touched .. I miss everyone!
we will meet each other in Singapore next time!


i wish time can stop and turn back.but time always flies so fast. it has been 6 weeks gonna pass. from the 1st batch to 6th batch, it has been more than 1 and half years gonna pass. this is the best page in my whole life. i will keep it.
wow.. tomorrow batch 7 gonna return back to singapore. so sad..we have visited so many places.we have tasted so many dishes.we have kept so many memories.how enjoyable days we had.it will end tommorrow.
friendships will last 4ever!

No comments: