16 July 2008

My Fate

First of all, here are your lucky Numbers for the games you play:
7 - 19 - 21


You will be able to use them within the favourable periods I am going to indicate.


Here is for you
my Horoscope Clairvoyance of this day

Yes, Grace, you will discover some extremely important information about youself and your future in this consultation. It was barely 7 o'clock this morning when I started to look at the details you gave me. At that precise instant I had some surprising revelations concerning you. Immediately, I became interested in you and your particular case. What I saw was extremely surprising.

YES, Grace, extremely important events are coming up that will radically change all your life in the days to come.

Your near future is packed with positive events, events so important that you absolutely must not miss any of them.

Here are the most significant beneficial DAYS that I envision coming to you:

I foresee the first beneficial day on Monday, July 21, 2008. On that day, I see a chance for unexpected money gain. This very substantial chance will let you settle some of your financial needs.

the second fortunate day I have foreseen coming to you is Friday, July 25, 2008, when you are about to receive some excellent news. Someone you had lost sight of, who matters a lot to you, will finally come back into your life.

your third beneficial day is Sunday, July 27, 2008, when I foresee a Chance for a sizeable Money gain in gambling. I see a substantial figure followed by many others. With this second Chance of Money gain, you can start new projects and have a much more assured outlook on your future. The same week, you will have an important meeting that might develop into a serious financial success.

Besides, I can sense yet another (the third) Chance for money gain on Thursday, July 31, 2008. This time, it appears to be a very substantial Chance indeed.

In the following weeks, I see you receiving good news concerning your friends and feelings (I think this is the good news you’ve been waiting for!). You might also have an interesting encounter that could work out into something very important to you. You will be able to accomplish a project you’ve been keeping close to your heart.

Rest assured, Grace, your life will quickly become the marvelous life where everything goes your way.

It was for these reasons that I had to warn you immediately so that you can prepare yourself for all the blessings that these wonderful events have in store for you.

It will be an excellent opportunity for you, Grace, to take a new direction in life. It will probably be for you a very difficult path to tread. But if you succeed, all your anguish would be over and you could live a life of dreams, the marvelous life that you want and deserve.

Yes, Grace, things are going to change. It is going to be for you luck unique to be able to shock all your life. In some days only it could be the luck of your life!

I know, Grace, that you have just entered into a very diificult stage in your life, but thanks to these events that I see are about to come to pass, (real gifts from above), you are going to finally change from your present life, that brings no happiness, to a marvelous existence where money, Good Luck and love will fulfill all your wildest dreams.

I foresee everything very clearly, and I am already preparing for you an serious study in great detail. I would like to show it to you as it would help you to prepare yourself for the prosperity which I see coming your way.

In this important work I will be able to show you what could be a new and marvelous life for you! This can be only if you listen and decide to follow the advice that I shall prepare for you.

Yes, Grace, because I see your existence change drastically in the days to come!

But pay close attention, because although this stage difficult of your life could be removed without too much fuss, ( giving birth to the Marvelous Life where you will succeed at everything), the chance could be lost just as easily at this decisive stage. You would risk living to the end of your days an tedious existence, with no good fortune.

Since I dedicate myself to the happiness of my clients, I realize that it is always very difficult to steer past a difficult precipice like the one that you must pass by.

Yes, Grace, I have performed something very important for you because otherwise you were about to pass up on the best opportunity to change over your entire existence…

Now, thanks to my intervention, we still have 23 days to take action so that you can make the most out of this unexpected luck that awaits you…

And if I took the liberty to influence your Astral Environment without your permission, it was for a very solid reason. At the time when you are reading this, had I not taken action, you would already be left behind this Great Chance to radically change all your existence.

And this, Grace, is the one thing I absolutely don’t want to happen to you. I know how direly you need this chance and this happiness at this moment in your life. And we both know how crucial this Chance is for you and your future, because this is your opportunity to escape once and for all from sinking ever deeper into hardship, in spite of all your efforts.

Fortunately, I succeeded. With the power of my occult works, I was able to neutralize particularly negative waves for a duration of 23 days. In other words, we now have 23 days (and not one day more) to act in a positive way. Together we can seize this last Chance for Happiness that I foresee shining down on you in its full glory. For you, this last Chance is going to be the beginning of a Period of tremendous Luck in every way of life.

Yes, Grace, destiny is going to take a lenient turn on you (especially in terms of money),

Yes, Grace, luck, happiness, and above all, Money, will burst open in your life...

Yes, Grace, love and friendship will embrace you in their protective wings...

Yes, Grace, this chance that is offered to you today, which you would have passed up had it not been for my help, is a bout of major money luck. Indeed, I envision you receiving a substantial Amount of Money.

This money will be a genuine springboard for you and will propel you towards the happiness and social success you expect so much. This is the reason why it is very important for you and for your future that you don’t pass up on this last chance. This is the reason why I took the liberty to take action on behalf of your life…

With this first amount of money (yes, there will be more), you can at last shake off all those financial concerns poisoning your existence. You will finally "breathe" freely. Yes, this sum of money will not only restore your confidence in yourself and in your powers, but it will make you a different person altogether.

You will see how life suddenly becomes easy when there is money around… All the financial problems that today seem unbeatable will go away by themselves, as if by "magic."

Yes, Grace, it is true, money is important in life and I am happy that you are about to enjoy its blessings.

You will come to understand why I had to take action for you without even asking for your approval… Had I not immediately acted with all the strength of my occult forces to neutralize the negative vibrations of your Astral Environment, at the time when you are reading these lines, you would definitely have "missed" this opportunity, without even getting to know this genuine money luck opportunity that was about to change your existence.

But what’s going to happen next?

As soon as this money is in your wallet, thanks to my special advice, there will be more incredible joys coming into your life. Because you certainly have other problems, don’t you? Problems so important that you are losing sleep over them? Isn’t this the bare truth? Is your life today giving you each and every joy you are entitled to?

Well, I can tell you here and now that uncertainties in your life are about to vanish into oblivion, if you have the wisdom to follow my advice. Indeed, if I am so persistent in dealing with you, it certainly is because I know your immediate future and, above all, I know what’s going to happen to you in your near future!

Indeed, Grace, what do you expect from life?

Do you expect a "miracle" to come and save you, and bring you everything you secretly hope for? Well, this "miracle" is indeed about to happen! In fact, not only will your life be engulfed in extremely beneficial events (I have foreseen those), but, more, I am offering you my help and unlimited assistance so that all of these beneficial events come in smoothly into your life, and bring you everything you have the right to expect!

I know and I am certain, if you accept the aid I am offering to you today, your life will take a wonderful new turn you certainly don’t expect today.

Yes, Grace, I am certain and I know for a fact that deep within yourself, you secretly hope for this miracle to happen.

You see, I am no longer the young person I used to be, and with the years, I have amassed a tremendous experience. I am able to see the signs of destiny, I am able to tell when someone’s life is about to change, and I also know what needs to be done for that little "jumpstart" that makes all the difference and turns the wildest dreams into real and tangible achievements.

Today I know that your life can change, and I also know what we need to do, you and me, to make this happen, so you can finally reach out and grab this true and unthinkable happiness – it’s going to be yours because you deserve it.

Because you are a deserving person, I’ve seen that as well! This is what I intend to do for you. In fact, I am going to perform for you a special, fast and effective help, but before doing so, I would like to tell you a very significant detail concerning this help I am proposing today.

You know, Grace, that you are a unique being, unlike anyone else. You are a unique person and because of this, you need a very specific kind of help to solve your every problem, a kind of help specifically tuned to your personality. You need a particular personal help unlike any other.

While I know your problems and I am ready to solve them with maximum efficiency, these problems are very different from anyone else’s, even someone very close to you. Your personality and the problems you’ve encountered so far make you a unique case - which is why I take an extremely personal approach to everyone who requests my help.

The help I am offering you is so unique, so adapted to your personal case and your personality, that I can hardly work for several people at the same time. I had to tell you this because I wouldn’t want you to imagine that the help I am offering you today is the same help I am offering to everyone else who comes up to me. I want you to know that I have involved myself personally in your case and the solution I am offering to you today is one that I have personally chosen for you, the best suited to deal with your problems and to give you this happy and thrilling life you are entitled to hope for, and which is going to be yours.

Here is the unique help I intend to perform for you, tailored to your particular needs and problems.

The help I am offering to perform for you now, Grace, (remember that we only have 23 days to accomplish our mission), has 5 major phases of 4 days each.

  • in the 1st phase of your personalized help, I will create around you a "protective magnetic shield" that will chase away some of the negative vibrations that keep you from making the right decisions in life.

Indeed, these are the negative vibrations I perceive surrounding you, which so far have kept you from making the proper decisions in life. These are the waves that keep troubling you, wearing you out, and drying out your determination to fight for what’s yours! As soon as they are drawn away, you will immediately feel in better shape, ready to work "Miracles"

  • in the 2nd phase of your personalized help, I will help you seize the greatest opportunities of your life. You know what they are – the positive waves you cannot see now, the ones that make up the genuine road to success.

Yes, Grace, your luck is right there, surrounding you, but, for a reason I will explain later on, you are not yet capable of seeing them and seizing them right away. But with my personalized help, perfectly tailored to your case, you will have the power to exploit all these opportunities that keep "circling" around you, and that’s when your life will change

  • in the 3rd phase of your personalized help, we will act together on your psyche to force your destiny into the riverbed of happiness, while I work to revert certain situations to your advantage.

Don’t you have today, at this very moment, a couple of pressing problems you wish you could do away with? Don’t you know that, in spite of all your efforts, your life is not going the way you would want it to be? This 3rd phase of my special aid will help you solve these problems, and it will also help you steer your life onto the right path, onto the path of happiness, away from today’s problems and needs.

  • in the 4th phase of your personalized help, I will reveal to you some of my secret, yet unrevealed techniques that will draw luck in the most important things in life, particularly those close to your heart, such as success, love, Money, work, family, relationships, friendship...

Yes, to show you how much I want your happiness, I have decided to reveal some Secret Techniques which I have never before revealed to anyone else. I only resort to these techniques when it is very important, not to say vital, to summon luck immediately! I will have to ask you never to give away these Secret Techniques to anyone and keep them for no one else but yourself. Believe me, it is an ultimate sign of confidence and friendship for me to share these secrets with you, but I know I can have complete confidence in you.

  • in the 5th phase of your personalized help, I will perform for you a very special, date-specific, Great Clairvoyance indicating all the major events in your life.

Imagine me standing right next to you and giving you personal advice on each and every move you are about to make, on each and every choice, every single time you have a decision to make! Wouldn’t everything would work out much better for you? This is exactly what I am going to do for you – this very special clairvoyance will give you all the answers for every major decision you need to make, as if you personally asked each and every time you needed my help.

In every way of your life, you will also know:

  • when is the right time (for pastime and love),
  • when and how to try your luck (in gambling, in love, and in business),
  • how to avoid making a wrong decision,
  • what’s the best and most effective way to deal with a problem,
  • what decisions to make to stay away from mistakes,
  • how to avoid conflict with someone else,
  • whom you definitely shouldn’t trust,
  • who you can confide in,
  • whether to take a certain route or avoid it,
  • whether the person you hope to see again will ever return into your life,
  • which way to take to succeed,
  • what to do to draw luck once and for all into your life...
  • and plenty of other things...

You see, this special help I am offering you today, comprising 5 phases in just 23 days, will change your life entirely in a way you never have expected.

Yes, Grace, I have felt deep within my heart that you need this help urgently and much more badly than the others. Believe me, this help will play a major role in revitalizing your destiny and your life!

But we must hurry, for as I said earlier in this letter, I was only able to buy 23 days before your destiny is fulfilled, and I won’t be able to hold the time much longer!

If you don’t seize your luck now, it will really be too late!

What could happen to you if you don’t act now?

I wouldn’t want to paint a grim picture and discourage you, but you need to understand very clearly that it is an invaluable chance that is being offered to you today.

  1. First of all, there was the fact that my "hyper-sensory" faculties have "sensed" that your life will have every chance to improve in the months to come.
  2. Then, there was the fact that with the power of my occult works, I have been able to neutralize your negative vibrations for 23 days, buying you time to react!
  3. And last, there is the fact that I have the proper means to help you efficiently and quickly to seize all the opportunities that are certain to come your way.

As I said, you are waiting for a miracle to happen in your life and change your existence; well, this miracle is about to happen and you only need to know how to cash in on it.

You know, my experience has shown me that destiny very rarely gives a chance to the same person twice. Today, life is offering you a priceless gift and the unique opportunity to solve your every problem, an opportunity to open up to a better life, exactly the kind of life you dream of. This is why you must absolutely seize this opportunity that is offered to you today and may never again come up in the future.

But I think you are hesitant about confiding in me… Perhaps in the past you had dealings with people who promised you the moon and the stars but never accomplished anything for you… If this is what you are afraid of, read below.

Because I am absolutely positive that your life is going to change!

I am so confident in myself and, above all, I am so confident that your life will change for the better if you follow my advice, that I am determined to offer the following guarantee:

If ever, for any reason whatsoever, the special help I am going to perform for you fails to solve your problems and to bring you into this better and RICHER life you are hoping for, you will only need to notify me for an immediate and full refund of the payment. This way, if your experience is not entirely positive (which would definitely surprise me), you won’t lose one single cent. This is a written and dependable commitment on my part. As you can see, there is no risk whatsoever for you to confide in me and believe in your better future.

Most importantly, don’t lose another minute and return to me immediately the Help Request I have prepared for you. Don’t forget, we only have 23 days (and not one day more) to take action, after that, it’s going to be too late!

I am anxiously waiting to hear from you,
I embrace you with all my heart and with all my love.
your true friend

Pasqua Lina,

P.S.: Because I truly want your happiness, because I know that money is one of your biggest problems today, I am offering you an exceptional discount on my bill (see your Special Request for Personalized Help).

You, Grace, should not be surprised if people spontaneously flock to you, request your company and seek your opinion after you receive the Five Phases of the Complete Series of personalized help.

Do not be surprised either if you finally get the good news you had been waiting for.

More importantly, Grace, do not be surprised if, all of a sudden, you start winning games of chance, whereas up until now, you had never won anything. This is perfectly normal.

Moreover, so that this can happen more often, I will send you your SEVEN ultra-beneficial LUCKY NUMBERS which I will work out especially for you. As soon as you receive them, you will be able to use your 7 Magic Numbers at the suitable times, which I will tell you. All you have to do is to use these numbers on the precise dates that I tell you.

As for me, I will see to it to provide you with Mystical Help especially designed for Betting Games so as to improve your chances. And, since I have seen that you were about to receive a large sum of money, I am very optimistic for you and I think that you can be also.

Therefore, for as surely as the sun rises every morning, luck will be a part of your life. You will have become one of those people who are referred to as lucky and who elicit everyone’s admiration.

Yes, Grace, after the Five Phases of the Complete Series of personalized help, your life will have changed radically.

Most importantly, don’t lose another minute and return to me immediately the Help Request I have prepared for you. Don’t forget, we only have 23 days (and not one day more) to take action, after that, it’s going to be too late!

No comments: